Professional A/C Contractor
When it comes to a central air conditioning system, there can be a handful of problems that might require the assistance of a professional. With the complex ductwork, the working mechanism of a central air conditioning unit is totally different. Hence, when it shows signs of trouble, seek the services of High Tech Air Conditioning company in Minneapolis to have it repaired immediately.
Common Air Conditioning services offered by High Tech HVAC
Repairs the Central Air Conditioning Unit If It’s Not Working At All
If the system does not operate at all, then the problem might be with the thermostat. It might also be that the system is not receiving any power supply at all. Once professionals from High Tech HVAC Company are called in, they are going to undertake the following steps for getting the AC back on right.
1. The main electrical panel has to be checked. Also, the secondary circuit panels are also to be given a look at for blown fuse or tripped breaker. In case the problem is identified there, then resetting the breaker or replacing the fuse will be enough. No fault should arise if the central air conditioning system is on a minimum 230- volt circuit.
2. The professional ensures that the furnace power is turned on and that the power switch of the outdoor condenser is shut off. Also, the 240-volt disconnect should not be shut off.
3. Once these are done, the thermostat has to be checked but prior to that, the power should be turned off. While checking the thermostat if the compressor kicks on, then that means that the thermostat is at fault. Dealing with it is the job of a professional a/c technician who is well trained and experienced.
Repairs Central Air Conditioner Unit If It Does Not Cool
A central air conditioning system is supposed to keep your home or office atmosphere comfortable. With the summer months setting in, that is what you will be expecting from the central AC unit. But what of it disappoints you and does not cool well? Call High Tech HVAC professionals and get the problem fixed. In this case, they will do the following
1. The professionals will check the coolant. If they think that it might require replacement, they will do so.
2. The central air conditioning system might just require a thorough cleaning to ensure proper air flow.
Contact Us Today For a Free Consultation!
What appears on the surface might just be a prelude to bigger problems in Central Air Conditioning system. It’s smart to do ongoing maintenance and extend the life of your Air Conditioning unit. We will evaluate your Central AC unit, diagnose any issues and repair them to make sure that your system functions well.