Check Out our A/C Repair Company for an Enjoyable Summer
In the high heat of summer, we rely heavily on the comfort of a cool breeze blown from an air conditioner. Repair is required as soon as anything goes wrong because the last thing you want to do in the middle of July is to melt in a sweltering house or office building! For this reason you need a nearby air conditioning contractor to come to your rescue, and to ensure that your A/C functions well and any breakdown is repaired immediately.
Air conditioner repair services offered by High Tech
Here is a look at the top 5 air conditioning repair services that we provide:
- Low Refrigerant – Refrigerant, better known as Freon, is essential in your AC unit’s cooling process. Freon is a chemical that chills the air. The cooled air is then circulated throughout the home. In short, if the refrigerant is low, your home won’t be cool. Most often, when your refrigerant is low it’s because Freon is leaking somewhere within the system. Adding new liquid may solve the problem for a little while, but it will eventually become low again. It’s best to locate the leak and repair it right away.
- Outside Fan Is Broken – The outside fan is responsible for blowing the heat out of your home. If the fan isn’t operating properly, immediate air conditioner repair is needed. Stagnant hot air will cause the compressor to overheat and could cause permanent damage to the unit. If you notice that the outside fan isn’t running or that your system just isn’t operating properly, it’s a good idea to turn off the AC and call a repairman.
- Outside Unit Isn’t Working – When the outside unit isn’t functioning, prepare for a major air conditioner repair. The system may not be getting enough power. It can be a simple connection problem within the unit. At best, your thermostat isn’t working properly. The thermostat may simply need a new battery, or it may need to be replaced entirely.
- Faulty Wiring – Faulty wiring is probably one of the most dangerous possibilities. Whether the AC unit was installed by an inexperienced technician with no certification or was just installed haphazardly, faulty wiring can be a potential fire hazard. The system won’t be getting the power it needs to run properly or it will constantly trip the circuit breaker.
- Frozen Inside Coil – If the coil inside the unit is frozen, the solution may be as simple as replacing a dirty filter or you may need to have your ducts cleaned. At some point, the flow is being restricted, causing the coil to become too cold. Your air conditioner repair expert will help you determine what needs to be done.
Contact Us Today for Reliable A/C Service
We have a proven track record of happy clients. It has repaired many air-conditioning systems here leaving behind happy customers who are always thankful for the good work we did to them. The best option for avoiding any of these problems is to establish a maintenance plan with an Air Conditioning Contractor near you. It’s best to get your AC system checked during the spring, before the hot weather hits.